Url Rewriter Plugin
This is the Url Rewriter plugin for Hippo CMS. Documentation on how to use this plugin in your Hippo project can be found at:
A demo project is provided to see the plugin in action.
- Java 8 JDK
- Maven 3
Download, Build and Run the Demo Project
- Download the plugin's source code from https://code.onehippo.org/cms-community/hippo-plugin-urlrewriter
- Alternatively you can clone the git repository on your local machine.
- Use the latest stable branch named "release/x" (or "demo/x" in case the demo is tagged seperately) where "x" is the version number.
- If you want to build the master branch demo you must configure the Hippo Maven snapshot repository. See http://www.onehippo.org/library/development/build-hippo-cms-from-scratch.html for instructions.
- Extract the archive on your local file system.
Use Maven to build and run the demo project:
cd hippo-plugin-urlrewriter/demo mvn verify mvn -P cargo.run
To build and run the demo from a development branch you may need to configure access to the Hippo Maven snapshots repository. For more information see the following documentation page: